The Black Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Knights Forum

For the members of Beta's AE [ZERO]The Black Knights

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:35 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Savita Bhabhi Episode 26 Hindi.pdf
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 am by benmarc

» Sniper Reloaded [DVDRip] [Espanol Latino] [2011]
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 am by benmarc

» {Update045-February2013.7z}
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm by benmarc

» Download Free Majalah Tempo Pdf 15 - 22 April 2013
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 pm by benmarc

» Group Changes
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 pm by Lord Castellan Creed

» anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:01 am by DarrellLeon

» Good Evening old comrades...
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:28 pm by Lord Castellan Creed

» Nintendo losing it's touch
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 am by snake

» What are you listening to right now?
welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 am by Blitzkrieg

welcome to our forum my Knights

Go down 
+3
Evil-Dog
Blitzkrieg
Gabranth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

welcome to our forum my Knights Empty
PostSubject: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

well, I asked for feedback and I got it. So here is the forum you all wanted. of course, this is my first time making a forum so please be patient and all advice is welcomed.....desperately

have fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
https://the-black-knights-of.forumotion.com
Blitzkrieg
Imperial knight
Imperial knight
Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:36 pm

I registered ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Imperial knight
Imperial knight
Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 pm

hmmm... my sig didn't show
Back to top Go down
Evil-Dog
Admin
Admin
Evil-Dog

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:01 pm

i registered as well

Last edited by Evil-Dog on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 pm

are you sure you put in the right code?
Back to top Go down
Evil-Dog
Admin
Admin
Evil-Dog

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

yes and i checked the option to attach sig but its not showing
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 pm

I looked under the FAQ and it says this

To add a signature to a post you must first create one; this is done via your profile. Once created you can check the Add Signature box on the posting form to add your signature. You can also add a signature by default to all your posts by checking the appropriate radio box in your profile. You can still prevent a signature being added to individual posts by un-checking the add signature box on the posting form.
Back to top Go down
Evil-Dog
Admin
Admin
Evil-Dog

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 pm

i have written a sig

Quote :
Your Signature

Signature settings are to be changed in your profile settings as well (in the top navigation bar) - just switch to the "Signature" tab there. The signature space is limited to 500 characters, this cannot be increased. You can use bbCode and HTML as well in your sig, if it has been allowed by the administrators in the admin panel (General >> Forum >> Messages & Email >> Allow HTML / BBCode).

My Signature is not displayed, what should I do?

In general, there are two settings that could be the reason for your sig not to be displayed. The first one is in your admin panel, where you can allow or deny the use of signatures on a global level. Go to "Users & Groups / Users / User Options" and set "Allow Signatures" to YES.

The second option can be found in your personal profile settings. Go to "Profile >> Preferences" and enable the option "Always attach my signature". Your signature should now be attached to all posts you make, if you actually have content in it.

Note: On some forum versions, it's possible that you still won't see your signatures on posts you have already made, although you have activated all necessary options. There is no other way to change this than to edit those posts and mark the box "attach my signature to this post" and save.

Last edited by Evil-Dog on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm

does this mean I have to change the layout?
Back to top Go down
Dragoknight
Magnus
Magnus

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:43 pm

*pokes*

Hello peeps
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 pm

hey drago knight!! wassup lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragoknight
Magnus
Magnus

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 pm

The sky ... and fireworks actually, I like the loud bangs and bright lights ... reminds me of thunderstorms Razz

I like thunderstorms.
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:09 pm

I just like the rain part.lol I should just name this thread "getting started"lol we are still trying to work out the signatures
Back to top Go down
Evil-Dog
Admin
Admin
Evil-Dog

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Gabranth wrote:
does this mean I have to change the layout?
no i think u just need to change some settings

Last edited by Evil-Dog on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 pm

alright everyone, you need to click under the profiole tab to allow BBc code and HTML. I have (after several hours) enabled the option to have sig's. if the problem continues then I am just changing the layout
Back to top Go down
Evil-Dog
Admin
Admin
Evil-Dog

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:19 pm

yer, the sigs seem to be working now
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:22 pm

whew!!! ok, lets check to see if we can get pics on here
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg
Imperial knight
Imperial knight
Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm

welcome to our forum my Knights Bob

EDIT: yup Razz
Back to top Go down
arthour
Recruit
Recruit
arthour

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:06 pm

what up peps?
Back to top Go down
Dragoknight
Magnus
Magnus

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

I've just realised, I've been writing a lot recently ... I have almost 50 songs that need to be finished, I've done loads of free-writing, and I've started writing my own student cookbook Razz
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 pm

I finally got things to work on here!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Castellan Creed
Admin
Admin
Lord Castellan Creed

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi all,
Thanks,
Lord Castellan Creed,
Back to top Go down
arthour
Recruit
Recruit
arthour

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:49 pm

oh joy Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Castellan Creed
Admin
Admin
Lord Castellan Creed

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Ok being the nice guy I am I will let you off with that comment. Next time you better hide pale
Back to top Go down
Dragoknight
Magnus
Magnus

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Just out of curiosity, why do we only have "General" forums?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to our forum my Knights   welcome to our forum my Knights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome to our forum my Knights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Knights Forum :: General :: General-
Jump to: