The Black Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Knights Forum

For the members of Beta's AE [ZERO]The Black Knights

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:35 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Savita Bhabhi Episode 26 Hindi.pdf
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 am by benmarc

» Sniper Reloaded [DVDRip] [Espanol Latino] [2011]
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 am by benmarc

» {Update045-February2013.7z}
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm by benmarc

» Download Free Majalah Tempo Pdf 15 - 22 April 2013
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 pm by benmarc

» Group Changes
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 pm by Lord Castellan Creed

» anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:01 am by DarrellLeon

» Good Evening old comrades...
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:28 pm by Lord Castellan Creed

» Nintendo losing it's touch
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 am by snake

» What are you listening to right now?
anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 am by Blitzkrieg

anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil-Dog
Admin
Admin
Evil-Dog

anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? Empty
PostSubject: anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?   anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 am

has anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?
I have and I think its a very good game
Back to top Go down
Lord Castellan Creed
Admin
Admin
Lord Castellan Creed

PostSubject: Re: anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?   anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Some of my friends like it others say it is rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

PostSubject: Re: anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?   anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:34 pm

I've played it. Though I died alot, the multi-player was pretty fun
Back to top Go down
https://the-black-knights-of.forumotion.com
DarrellLeon
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: PS3 or XBOX 360?   anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:01 am

I own the PS3 version and play it on a regular basis. If any of you play it on PS3 then I welcome you to join myself and my clan for a few games some time.

My PSN ID is Darrell-Leon, pop me a message my old comrades. I look forward to hearing from you.

Like always I am naturally leading a team. If your good at it then I'd also welcome you as a trainee within my team. We've now got 25 members excluding trainees who are all of a superior level. E.g. Myself getting 36 kills with 10 deaths and my closest ally right behind me with 34 kills and 10 deaths.

Another example, me getting a nuke using nothing but a knife. There is also one of my members quick sniping an entire team from the other side of the map. I think you'd really enjoy playing with us! XD

Hope your all well!

DarrellLeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?   anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Knights Forum :: Good Games :: Any good games?-
Jump to: