The Black Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Knights Forum

For the members of Beta's AE [ZERO]The Black Knights

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:35 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Savita Bhabhi Episode 26 Hindi.pdf
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 am by benmarc

» Sniper Reloaded [DVDRip] [Espanol Latino] [2011]
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 am by benmarc

» {Update045-February2013.7z}
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm by benmarc

» Download Free Majalah Tempo Pdf 15 - 22 April 2013
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 pm by benmarc

» Group Changes
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 pm by Lord Castellan Creed

» anyone played call of duty modern warfare 2?
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:01 am by DarrellLeon

» Good Evening old comrades...
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:28 pm by Lord Castellan Creed

» Nintendo losing it's touch
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 am by snake

» What are you listening to right now?
Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 am by Blitzkrieg

Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku Knight of Zero
Recruit
Recruit
Suzaku Knight of Zero

Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies Empty
PostSubject: Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies   Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 pm

I personally like Bleach, a show based on Soul Reapers and their fights versus their counterparts.
I also like Naruto, which is a show about a kid who starts out being hated by his people because of a certain power he holds. Throughout the series his people learn to deal with his power and start to use it to protect their village.

And last, but certainly not least, Code Geass, from which our guild is named after is also a great show. While the other two animes' are more about mild drama/violence and humor, the greatness of this show is the strategy and hard violence/massacres that occur in it.

Back to top Go down
Gabranth
Admin
Admin
Gabranth

Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies   Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 pm

greatest animes of all time. The Bleach filler is really good and code geass is the best.
Back to top Go down
https://the-black-knights-of.forumotion.com

Shows;Animes, Mini-Series, Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Knights Forum :: utter randomness :: lolcats or anything-
Jump to: